You woke up?
Let There Be Sound
Cheesecakes - donuts
Cottage cheese - 350-400 g (preferably 1% fat)
Egg - 1 pc.
Flour - more than half a glass
Sugar - to taste
Vanilla sugar - to taste
Sour cream (for serving) - to taste
Vegetable oil - for frying
1. Put the cottage cheese into a deep container, mix it with a fork.
2. Add the egg and stir.
3. Add sugar, vanilla sugar (all this by eye, to taste).
4. Add flour until the curd mass is holding hands + a little more.
5. After that, pour a little flour on the table, or into a plate, tear off a small piece from the finished dough and form small balls. Dip them in flour and put them on the table or on a plate.
6. Then put all this on a preheated pan with vegetable oil, cover with a lid and fry the syrniki over low heat under the lid. We gradually observe the readiness, turning the syrniki from one side to the other.
7. Syrniki with sour cream are served, sprinkle with cinnamon and powdered sugar on top.
Speak with Music! «croon a family» — TF6 Radio